Presently, home decor might seem to be dominated by the tiling and laminated flooring options. But carpets are still considered to be the most commonly used flooring option and it is even the most trusted among all.
One can find a wide variety of carpets in Vancouver, British Columbia and other cities alike. Carpets give more of a homely feel as compared to other flooring forms. You can get a wide collection of carpets in Vancouver flaunting of various colors, styles and patterns. However, carpets have lost the top sought place owing to the misconception people have over cleaning of carpets.
It is generally believed that cleaning carpets is a task. Well, if you also thought the same then here we at Canadian Home Flooring have got some easy ways of keeping your carpet clean and extend its life span too.
- Vacuum it regularly: It is the most important thing you should do in order to increase the life of your carpets. Regular vacuuming will prevent dirt from piling on the carpet surface and it won’t further lead to any destruction.
- Wear no shoes: Though it sounds a bit impossible task but you can surely try and avoid walking on the carpet wearing shoes every time. The dust particles stuck at the sole will accumulate on the carpet surface thereby reducing its life span.
- Check for spills: Spillage and messes are bound to happen in our everyday life. But don’t let the spill last on the carpet for long as it will leave a stain. Clean the spill immediately and keep your carpet protected.Have a look at some of the most Common carpet myths.
- Washing the carpet: Along with vacuuming, it will be good if you can wash your carpet regularly. For doing so, you can buy a carpet cleaning machine keeping in mind that the carpet is not damaged while using the machine.
- Professional carpet cleaning: Carpets in Vancouver are nowadays cleaned using professional cleaning means. You just have to hire a reputable cleaning company for the carpets in Vancouver. And rest everything will be taken care of by the professional cleaners.
Follow these easy tips and ensure your carpet lives longer adding to the beauty and charm of your home! If you are looking for even more tips, here are some